Notice 14, Monday, 4 April, 2022: REVISED COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR STRENGTHENING SURVEILLANCE AT POINT OF ENTRY(POE) FOR THE REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA
The New revised guidelines will apply all International travelers entering through the points of Entry to Zambia effective Monday 28th March, 2022.
1. Persons who are FULLY VACCINATED
- Fully vaccinated travelers do not require any form of negative COVID test results but shall be required to provide proof of a full vaccination status. "Fully vaccinated" means complete doses of vaccine for example first and second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccines.
2. Persons NOT FULLY VACCINATED
- International travelers who are not fully vaccinated MUST show proof of a COVID-19 PCR test for a sample collected within 72 hours before departure from the country of origin.
- Re-testing at own cost will be applied for travelers who do nit meet the above stipulation.
- In case of a positive result, self-quarantine at owner's cost will be mandatory; following local Zambian protocols.
Children below the age of 12 years are exempt from these measures.
Travelers from Zambia must ensure that the observe the guidelines of the countries they wish to visit.
In addition to the above information, the following will also apply;
- All arriving passengers will have their temperature checked
- All travelers should hand over their health declaration forms to the Port Health Officers,
For further clarification and guidance contact MOH or ZNPHI on mobile lines +260962436778, +260953898941, +26064638726, +26097449 and Toll free 909.